So you consider yourself to be a spiritual person. You think it’s a great idea to meditate. You believe in the law of attraction. And it’s important to you to expand your consciousness.
But then there is the “business side” of you. The person who focuses on money. The person who has to sell people stuff. The person who worries about how things are running.
And when you are honest with yourself, you feel like a split personality. When you’re running your business, you act like one person. And when you are being spiritual, you have a different energy.
So the eternal question that everyone wants to know is: “how do you bring more spirituality into your business?”
Well, here at Big Vision Business… this is our sweet spot. We are really doing a profound job at merging these two seemingly opposite worlds into one harmonious and beautiful flow.
So here’s 12 ways to bring more spirituality into your business.
1. Be more vulnerable with what you’re really thinking and feeling when you communicate with anyone.
It’s incredible how in-authentic most people are with what’s really going on. Move away from the canned responses and stop pretending everything is always ok. Be real. Be honest. Be truthful.
2. Consciously schedule times during every day to take care of yourself and don’t ever skip those activities for work.
You might think it’s supporting your business but you’re really just hurting yourself. When you don’t engage in the practices and tools that support your health and well-being, your business suffers too.
3. Care more than other people’s fears.
That includes when you’re marketing, selling, letting someone go, listening to a complaint, and every other difficult time.
4. Make clean and clear agreements with employees, partners, and clients.
And then actually honor them. Don’t start work with anyone until you are all on the same page. Ever. You might think it’s ok to work it out later. But that is just a sign that you’re not willing to discuss what’s really going on now and come to a place of truth.
5. Don’t waste energy on things that are not important to your mission.
It’s a disservice to you, your business, and the world. This includes drama, distractions, and things that are urgent but not important. Your attention is your most precious resource. Use it wisely.
6. Take 100% responsibility for your results.
Blaming others is the sign of a weak leader. Don’t ever be that person.
7. Discover where you need to grow and become fully committed to learning as much as you can in that area.
Don’t quit when it gets hard or looks differently than expected. Those are just tests of your commitment.
8. Listen to your intuition.
Always. Your mind will tell you that you’re crazy. It’s right. And do it anyways.
9. Celebrate more.
That’s a deeply spiritual practice. And you don’t do it enough.
10. Tell the people you work with how grateful you are for their presence and commitment.
If you can’t say that to them, it means you have to fire them. And if you don’t have anyone supporting you, it’s time to stop doing it alone.
11. Get clear on the specific transformation you want to provide for the world and then infuse that intention into everything your company does.
The more purpose driven you are, the easier it is to get out of your own way.
12. Remember to enjoy where you are right now.
Postponing your happiness because you think you will be more fulfilled when you are more successful is a recipe for disaster. Now is what you got. Be here and enjoy it.
Anything else to add to this list? Please share below…
And if you found value in this post, please share it with your friends by using one of those fancy little social media buttons below.
WANT MORE? SIGN UP TO GET NEW CONTENT DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOU. IT’S FREE!
we love your privacy
READ THE COMMENTS OR ADD YOURS