Do you have a deep desire to make a difference in the world?
If you do AND you’d love for your business and work to change the world – you will LOVE this week’s episode of Enlightened Business Radio.
In this week’s very inspiring Show, Jeffery Van Dyk brought on 2 leading “change agents” in the world: Tim Kelly & Rich Tafel.
In this week’s Show you’ll learn:
- How to define “social entrepreneurs” and their role in our society now
- How “social entrepreneurs” are shifting Capitalism
- The new paradigm of business and thinking how business will look in an evolved society
- How as coaches you can coach your clients into new evolved paradigms
- The “no enemy” principle and how real “change agents” begin with empathy (and not conflict)
Click Here To Listen:
Like the show? Join us for more at EnlightenedBusinessRadio.com.
Please comment below with your insights on what it means to be a “social entrepreneur” and “change agent” and how to make a difference in the world.
WANT MORE? SIGN UP TO GET NEW CONTENT DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOU. IT’S FREE!
we love your privacy
READ THE COMMENTS OR ADD YOURS